What To Do If The Swine
Flu Shot Is Forced On You,
with Dr. Russell Blaylock
| Email this Page|
Russell Blaylock, MD is a board-certified neurosurgeon who has written extensively on protecting health and combating toxicity through nutrition. We urge you all to take a look at what he has to say about the risks of the swine flu vaccine and what you should do if you end up being forced to get it. Interview by Joseph Mercola, MD.
Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure
1. Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.
2. Take fish oils -- I recommend the Norwegian fish oil made by Carlson Labs -- it has the correct balance of EPA and DHA to reduce the cytokine storm. The dose is one tablespoon a day -- if severe symptoms develop -- two tablespoons a day until well and then switch to one tablespoon a day. Children -- one teaspoon a day.
3. Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)
4. Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)
5. Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day
6. Astaxanthin 4 mg a day
7. Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day
8. Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.
9. Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)
10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day
11. Vitamin D3:
A. All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter
B. Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter
C. Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.
12. Avoid all mercury-containing seafood
13. Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)
14. Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day
15. Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter. (you can get it at http://www.iherb.com/Amazon-Therapeutics-Jatoba-1-oz-30-ml/14429?at=0) and use Coupon code VAV855 for $5.00 OFF!
Leave a comment below by signing into your Google account.